The term “Atlantis Rising” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Shop 10 99/101 Griffith Street Ciolangatta, Australia. Our Australian Business Number is 31 691 307 667. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operation, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We are committed to your privacy! atlantis-rising.com.au does collect a certain amount of information from our customers and visitors to our website. We do this for the effective running of our day-to-day business and in improving your experience with us. We know that keeping your personal information private is very important and we do this responsibly and in accordance with Australian law. Maintaining your confidence in us is our priority.
Providing personal information is not a prerequisite for accessing the atlantis-rising.com.au website. It is however necessary when placing an order online, registering to receive information or providing feedback. In these cases you will see that some of the information you are asked to provide is mandatory (without which you will not be able to complete the process).
Apart from the information you personally provide to us we may collect navigational information when you browse the atlantis-rising.com.au site. This is general information like your domain type, IP service provider, browser type and IP address and is presented in the form of overall average use on a daily basis and does not contain personal information about you.
We also use a browser feature known as a cookie, which assigns a unique identification to your computer and are typically stored on your computer’s hard drive. Both navigational information and cookies are used by us to identify problems, evaluate the effectiveness of our website and analyse trends. With this knowledge, we can improve the quality of your experience on our website by recognizing and delivering more of the most desired features.
Personal information collected through atlantis-rising.com.au will be handled with the strictest confidence; stored securely and not shared with any third party.
Credit Card Information
No credit card information is stored by Atlantis Rising. No person will ever see your credit card number. For security reasons, we do not store your credit card details on our records, so you will be required to re-enter these details when you make each purchase.
Post-Purchase Courtesy Email
Once a purchase is made, you will receive a courtesy email from Atlantis Rising advising the expected delivery date of your piece and to evaluate your shopping experience with us.
Feedback & Testimonials
As part of your post-purchase customer care, you will also be invited to provide feedback or testimonials regarding your experience. Testimonials may be published on our website, clearly marked ‘testimonials’ and your first name and state of residence or country will also be included.
As a member of atlantis-rising.com.au , you will receive newsletters that will keep you up-to-date with any promotional offers, industry related news or Atlantis Rising events. You will have the ability to ‘opt out’ from receiving this material at any time.
In order to make a purchase, you simply go to “Let’s go shopping” where you can view all the categories, select the category you like, and go shopping. When you select a product you would like to buy simply add it to your cart, then either continue shopping and adding to your cart. Once you have finished your shopping go the checkout and follow the steps for payment.
Trading Currency AUD
All prices shown are in Australian Dollars. All purchase transactions and shipping costs will be calculated and processed in Australian Dollars.
Shipping and Handling
Goods are shipped upon payment confirmation.
All paid orders will be shipped within 3 business days. Should we be out of stock on an item, we will send you an email immediately with an updated shipping eta or possible substitution. Out of stocks sometimes occur due to the volume of demand, however, we will do our best to ensure the quickest supply possible or offer a satisfactory substitution.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from atlantis-rising.com.au.
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE
Please make sure the address you enter via the checkout process is CORRECT as we send our items to THAT ADDRESS and we are not liable or responsible if you made a mistake or do not inform us of any changes.
Cancellation of Orders
As we endeavour to ship purchases as soon as possible after an order is received, we will only accept a cancellation by you if we receive written notice of your intention to cancel before the items have been dispatched.
Once your order has been dispatched we are unable to cancel your order.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
Please choose carefully, as we do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. Goods are not sold on a trial basis. To ensure that the Crystal Singing Bowl you choose is right for you, we offer a Free Advisory Service, Audio and Visual recordings before you commit to purchasing. Therefore we are unable to offer a returns policy if you change your mind, any time after the purchase. Claims for damage or non-functionality must be made within 2 days of receipt.
Please email us upon receipt should you have a problem with your purchase. No returns are accepted without prior arrangement. We inspect all items before we ship them, however, we will replace any defective merchandise returned in its original packaging within 5 days. Faulty product must be returned at your cost. We cannot accept COD deliveries. We will replace the faulty product and pay for return freight to you.
All descriptions are provided in the best of our knowledge. Please note colours may vary due to screen resolution. While all care is taken, any errors or omission in the item details is unintentional.
You have purchased a fashion accessory which requires some amount of care to maintain its beauty and wearability.
- When worn against the skin, wipe with soft cloth to remove perfume, fingerprints and acid from skin.
- Clean gently, never brush as this may loosen stones and settings. Never use detergents, ammonia, alcohol or jewellery cleaners as these are abrasive.
- Always put jewellery on after applying perfumes, hairspray and make-up. Do not wear while swimming or in the shower.
- Never throw or store pieces in a jewellery box where it may be scratched.